The Sellman Family

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Parent Tea

Mia had her last school program of the year last week...the Parent tea.  Her class sang three songs and then we had snacks.  I can't believe she is done with another year!  Next year will be her last year (since she has an October birthday, she is always one of the oldest) in preschool, and then she'll start Kindergarten!

 

DSC 0154One of the songs they sang was "Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee"...."Oh, I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee...won't my mommy be so proud of me, oh I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee...Ouch, it stung me!  Oh, I'm squishing up my baby bumblebee...won't my mommy be so proud of me, oh I'm squishing up my baby bumblebee...Eww!  it's all over me!

DSC 0157

Oh, I'm wiping off my baby bumblebee..won't my mommy be so proud of me, oh I'm wiping off my baby bumblebee....

DSC 0158

Eww!  It's all over YOU!"

DSC 0159

No comments: