The Sellman Family

Monday, January 12, 2009

Mia Update

Ok, so now that I'm finally back on Mia's blog, I'll give you a little update on what's she's been doing lately.....TALKING! I think that child talks constantly. She talks in sentences and some of the stuff she comes up with is so funny. I've been trying to write down some of the funny things she says so I don't forget. Here are a few: "Don't eat people Mommy, eat waffles" when I was playing with her acting like I was eating her and "I not praying, I looking at the trees" when we were getting ready to eat. Her southern accent is starting to come out, and it's driving Chris crazy. I think the word "milk" is about 3 syllables when she says it!
Our biggest challenge right now, which has been the greatest challenge since she was born is sleeping. She just never wants to do it! It's a battle getting her to bed and she usually wakes up about once during the night. She has been a Mommy's girl since birth, but is starting to turn into more of a Daddy's girl. She goes to bed much better for him which has been a nice break for me, but is very frustrating when he's not here.
Sorry it took me so long to get back on the blog, but keep checking back for pictures from 2009!

No comments: