The Sellman Family

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Big Shiner Boo Boo

Well, Mia got her first really big boo boo on June 12. I was ironing and she was pulling on my pants trying to get me to come play with her. I was wearing stretchy pants and she was tugging hard. Well, she let go and fell and hit the foot board of our bed. She cried, but no more than she does when she scrapes a knee and was more mad that I was putting ice on it. It must have hit just the right place, because this is what it looked like a couple days later. It makes me want to cry every time I see it! I'm so glad it's finally going away! I think I've had to explain what happened about a million times! The good thing is that she says it does not hurt. It sure looks like it does though! Poor baby!


This was 3 days after it happened.

This was exactly one week after.

No comments: